The MEA Finance Wealth & Investment Awards 2022 were formally presented last night at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Dubai, UAE at a ceremony honoring leading investment banks, private banks, wealth advisors, and technology providers in the Middle East and Africa for their achievement and innovation in supporting the investment goals of private wealth investors.
The awards programme, organized by MEA Finance, also aimed to celebrate the achievements of industry leaders in overcoming the challenges of wealth-building in this era of disruption through digital investment tools that deliver strong returns for a sustainable future.
Hundreds of entries were critically evaluated by a panel of judges comprised of industry experts and commentators. Twenty-nine category winners have been chosen after some in-depth evaluation of their research and knowledge of the market, consideration of the needs of their full range of clients and customers and an assessment of all relevant developments and achievements from the previous year.
Kenneth Mitchen, Executive Director and Publisher of MEA Finance Magazine, stated, “Congratulations to all the winners of the MEA Finance Wealth & Investment Awards 2022. We honor the outstanding achievements and commitment of these leading institutions in the region in providing sound investment advice to HNWIs.”
The twenty-nine awards honouring the winners of the awards were presented in two halves, the first for technology providers and the second half for banks and financial institutions. Maximillian Thurner from OCS International Finance Ltd, the event Lead Partner, was on hand to present the first few awards of the evening.
Here is the full list of the MEA Finance Wealth & Investment Awards 2022 winners:
- Best Wealth and Investment Technology Company – Azentio Software Private Limited
- Best Wealth & Portfolio Management Software Solution – HedgeSPA Pte. Ltd.
- Best Digital Innovation and Services in Wealth Management – Mashreq Private Bank
- Best Cyber Security Technology – IBM
- Best Cyber Assurance and Resiliency Capabilities – National Bank of Fujairah
- Best Investment Risk Analysis and Portfolio Management Solution Provider – WEALTHBRAIN
- Best Bancassurance Implementation – Infosys Finacle for Emirates NBD
- Best Private Bank – UAE – Mashreq Private Bank
- Best Investments Management Firm – GFH Financial Group
- Best Domestic Private Bank – Emirates NBD
- Best Global Private Bank UAE – Standard Chartered Bank
- Best Family Office Service – First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Best Regional Asset Management Firm for HNWI’s – Al Mal Capital
- Best Fund Provider for ESG investments – HSBC
- Best Capital Raising Firm – Greenstone Equity Partners
- Best Fund Provider for Sustainability Related Investments – HSBC
- Best Sustainable Finance Initiative – Barclays Private Bank
- Best International Real-Estate Investment Firm – Walton International Group Limited
- Best Real-Estate Investment Firm – Bahrain – GFH Financial Group
- Best real-Estate Investment Firm – Saudi Arabia – Saudi Fransi Capital
- Best Succession Planning Services – M/HQ
- Best Wealth Planning and Investment Consultancy Services – BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- Best Discretionary Portfolio Management (DPM) – First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
- Best Foundation Services – Ocorian
- Best Brokerage and Investment Management Platform – Saudi Fransi Capital
- Best Robo Advisory Provider – Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Best Family Office Platform Provider – BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- Most Innovative Bespoke Investment Advisory Firm – Century Private Wealth
- Best Investment Citizenship and Residency Advisory Firm – Next Generation Equity