Infosys Finacle, part of EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Infosys, and Keytrade Bank, the first online bank in Belgium and part of Credit Mutuel Arkea, one of France’s largest banking groups, today announced the bank’s decision to select Infosys Finacle as the preferred partner for the modernization of its core banking system. The Infosys Finacle suite will replace Keytrade Bank’s legacy platform and help the bank leapfrog its digital maturity, enabling it to innovate, operate, and engage with customers better.
This collaboration will streamline the bank’s core banking ecosystem to enable greater efficiency, faster time to market for products, and state-of-the-art technology architecture, and ensure best experience for its customers. The bank will subscribe to the Infosys Finacle suite in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) mode on the Microsoft Azure public cloud.
- With the Finacle Core Banking Solution, Keytrade Bank will benefit from a secure, scalable, and composable solution to help speed up innovation and time to market for new initiatives
- Keytrade Bank will be able to easily and independently compose and push a range of banking products to the market
- Modernization will help the bank to significantly optimize operational efficiency by enhancing digitization and automation
- The bank can also leverage Finacle’s extensive open application programming interface (API) repository on cloud, acquiring the agility to integrate with ecosystem partners easily and seamlessly
- The SaaS deployment will ensure higher availability and resilience powering the bank’s core business and driving growth
Sanat Rao, Chief Business Officer & Global Head, Infosys Finacle, said, “We are delighted to collaborate with Keytrade Bank in their digital transformation journey and look forward to its success. With Finacle, Keytrade Bank has a core banking solution that has proven itself around the world for accelerating innovation, driving automation and operational excellence, and helping deepen customer engagements. This collaboration marks yet another milestone in our expanding presence in Europe and underlines our commitment to helping European banks stay ahead in the digital age.”
Thierry Ternier, CEO, Keytrade Bank, said, “As the sponsor of the project, I am a strong believer in the program because it will strengthen the foundations of our company and make us future-proof to tackle the challenges of a fast-moving environment. Our ultimate goal is to create value and satisfaction for our customers and employees. I am convinced that this program will be a major enabler in reaching those strategic goals. We have chosen Infosys Finacle as our partner for the program because of their worldwide expertise, implementation plan, and price offering.”